While PCs remain the predominant computing platform in most organizations, IT is faced with a new set of efficiency and security risks brought about by a new generation of virtual desktop and application delivery methods. An increasingly mobile workforce and the introduction of non-traditional computing devices in the workplace further complicate desktop management in the enterprise. This “perfect storm” is only gaining momentum as IT consumerization continues to make waves. We feel your pain!
Join us tomorrow for a one-hour Tweet Chat on some of the key challenges and issues that accompany desktop management in today’s enterprise:
When: Tomorrow, Friday, March 22, 2013, 12PM – 1PM EDT
- Follow @AppSense and join our AppSense professionals in a desktop management conversation.
- Five questions will be posted via the @AppSense handle throughout the hour, approximately every 10 minutes and organized as follows: Q1:, Q2:, Q3:, etc.
- Chime in on the conversation by organizing your answers as follows: A1:, A2:, A3:, etc.
- #AppSenseChat is an open twitter discussion. Anyone, anywhere, interested in addressing desktop management challenges in today’s enterprise is welcome. Feel free to invite fellow tweeters and follow the conversation at #AppSenseChat.
- Last but not least, we ask that all #AppSenseChat attendees be respectful of each other’s opinions when participating. Happy tweeting!
Vice President, Product Management and Enterprise Technology
Director, Desktop Solutions